Careers & Jobs
NOTE: LTM Plastics will always happily consider new applications – even when there are no openings. Roles we are actively seeking to fill will be designated by a green “NOW HIRING” label.
Press Operator – Full Time
The Press Operator is a full-time opportunity which requires prior experience in plastic-injection molding. This person will retrieve plastic parts from the press, inspect them for defects and perform any secondary operation (such as trimming flash w/ cutters and knives) and then package finished parts.
- Follow instructions step-by-step to complete each task.
- Work quickly while performing repetitive motions (reaching and twisting motions w/ hands and/or wrists, arms).
- Review parts to meet defined quality standards.
- Sort, trim and package finished plastic parts for shipping.
- Perform basic house-keeping assignments.
- Must be reliable and able to keep consistent work schedule.
- Applicants should be independent and ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in plastic-injection molding is required.
- Willingness to work approx. 48hr/wk. (paid overtime)
- Rotation of four work days one week, three days the next.
- Must be able to work one weekend day. The other will be scheduled “off.”
- Day Shift: 600a – 630p (12hrs)
- Night Shift: 600p – 630a (12hrs)
- Must be physically able to lift 50lb w/ reasonable assistance; 35lb with or without assistance.
- Ability to move easily from one area to another, able to stoop, reach and bend.
- Capable of working standing or sitting for long stretches of time.
Our facility is located near I-25 & I-70, near Downtown Denver. This is a well-organized and clean industrial manufacturing plant. Safety equipment available on-site to be used as needed.
DAY SHIFT: $17.30/hr (+$0.50 after 90 days, +$0.50 after 180 days, +$1.00 after 1yr)
NIGHT SHIFT: $18.30/hr (+$0.50 after 90 days, +$0.50 after 180 days, +$1.00 after 1yr)
Paid breaks and lunches.
Paid Time Off.
Health insurance options (after 90 day probationary period).
Bilingual Preferred (English + Spanish)
ORIENTATION & INTERVIEWS are held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month.
(We will accept applications and answer and questions you have at these meetings. Interviews are available to serious candidates. Please bring proper identification and arrive on-time.
LOCATION: LTM PLASTICS / 1100 W 45th Ave, Denver CO 80211
NOTE: Please no drop-ins, we cannot conduct unscheduled interviews or field questions by phone.